Friday, February 4, 2011

Will the Tooth Fairy Visit?

Last night while playing with one of his toys, Hiro lost one of his puppy teeth! To be specific, one of his incisors. I noticed that one of his toy has a red stain on it. I looked at his toy and saw his puppy tooth was stuck on it. It's so cute! It's smaller than a grain of rice. I tried to take a picture of it with my phone but the image was fuzzy. I'll see how many of his baby teeth I can collect. =P

Here's a pic of his new toy. I had to put the spider one to rest since the legs were all chewed apart. Only $3.99 @ Target. =)

2 comments:

  1. hello! i know hiro is a probably a month older than my ninja... may i ask how his puppy shedding is going? or is he still as soft as when you got him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is starting to shed, but not too much. His fur is still uber soft! =)

    ReplyDelete