Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dog Tag

Some people may think that picking out a pet tag for your pet is one of the easiest purchases. But I got to say, for me, not so easy.  Even Petco.com and Petsmart.com didn't have a big selection. Most of them were Pet Recovery ID tags.  After numerous Google searches on "Pet ID Tags" I finally settled on one from PetTags4Less. My only concern was that the name was not engraved in the aluminum. I was afraid that the name would rub off.  They use a method called LASER engraving. "The beam emitted from it allows the controller to trace patterns onto the surface. It vaporizes and “burns off” the enamel (hard-coated) and produces a permanent mark that won't rub off." Satisfaction Guaranteed! I have to say it was the best $3.59 I spent! Now I just need my puppy! What do you guys think?


2 comments:

  1. yeaaa... i was so picky, i got my tag for my new puppy custom made. =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for shopping with us ;)
    Get connected with PetTags4Less.com :
    Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pettagsforlesspage/
    Twitter : http://twitter.com/pettags4less/

    ReplyDelete