Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bleeding Gums

For the past few days I noticed that Hiro has been licking/smacking his lips a lot. I wasn't sure what was wrong with him. Yesterday I put my finger in his mouth and when I took it out, I noticed some blood. I looked around his mouth and noticed that in his area, the gumline was bleeding. Hiro will be 8 months tomorrow and I thought all his adult teeth have come in. Should I be worried? I called the vet yesterday and they said that he's not a year yet. They suggested me to bring him in, but again I'm sure the vet just want to make a few bucks. I told them that I'll monitor him and bring him in if it gets worse. As of this morning, I noticed that Hiro hasn't been licking his lips that much.

When do all the adult teeth come in for Shibas?

No comments:

Post a Comment